Monday, January 26, 2009

What should I meditate on?

Joshua 1:8 "Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it [Book of the Law] day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful" NIV

Psalms 48:9 Within your temple, O God,we meditate on your unfailing love. NIV

Psalms 119:15 I meditate on your precepts and consider your ways. NIV

Psalms 119:27 Let me understand the teaching of your precepts; then I will meditate on your wonders. NIV

Psalms 119:48 I lift up my hands to your commands, which I love, and I meditate on your decrees. NIV

Psalms 119:97 Oh, how I love your law! I meditate on it [law] all day long. NIV

Psalms 119:99 I have more insight than all my teachers, for I meditate on your statutes. NIV

Psalms 119:148 My eyes stay open through the watches of the night, that I may meditate on your promises. NIV

Psalms 143:5 I remember the days of long ago; I meditate on all your works and consider what your hands have done. NIV

Psalms 145:5 They will speak of the glorious splendor of your majesty, and I will meditate on your wonderful works. NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment