Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Come!

Come to the Father all who are thirsty. Come! I spoke to my family and to myself to "Come!" to the Father.

Revelation 22:17 "The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life."

The Lord has given us a precious gift - to choose. We can choose life or death; we can choose to obey or to go our own way; we can choose to come or not to come. When we choose to come to Him, there is power that of our own free will, we chose to follow and to come to God. Sometimes I think we forget what a precious gift this is. I choose to follow Him!

When the Lord calls you to come, it is necessary to respond. We need to say, "I come!" and then yield to Him. As I come to the Lord, I hear this song:

Just as I am, without one plea,
but that thy blood was shed for me,
and that thou bidst me come to thee,
O Lamb of God, I come, I come.

Just as I am, and waiting not
to rid my soul of one dark blot,
to thee whose blood can cleanse each spot,
O Lamb of God, I come, I come.

Just as I am, though tossed about
with many a conflict, many a doubt,
fightings and fears within, without,
O Lamb of God, I come, I come.

Just as I am, poor, wretched, blind;
sight, riches, healing of the mind,
yea, all I need in thee to find,
O Lamb of God, I come, I come.

Just as I am, thou wilt receive,
wilt welcome, pardon, cleanse, relieve;
because thy promise I believe,
O Lamb of God, I come, I come.

Just as I am, thy love unknown
hath broken every barrier down;
now, to be thine, yea thine alone,
O Lamb of God, I come, I come.

Come to Him who is faithful. come to Him who is just. Come to Him who has all you need, all you want, all you desire. He will satisfy your thirst. He will give you grace. He will give you all that you need. Come to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment